Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hiking

We've been on a few beautiful hikes in the Carrara area... I think I will just post a few photos this time because I'm pretty tired.


  
    The first hike we went on was to a Villa pretty far into the mountains. I think it took something like 6 or more hours to hike in and back out.

















This is the Beginning of the second hike... Because of maximum lameness on my part I have forgotten the name of the place we hiked to but it was still beautiful without a fancy name anyways.








We hiked for a while through the beautiful mountains so it was to my surprise that we came to a cute little village.




We stopped at this little wine bar to take a wine break and taste a couple appetizers.  




 
 



 























 After wine and appetizers we walk through the village to a pizzaria...





 ...where of course we had more wine and more appetizers.






 After Mario's sculpture collapsed onto the table we called it a night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment